Saturday, January 26, 2008

A week gone by

It was last Saturday that things got decidedly wild and woolly as Tom Cruise likes to say. My bosses discovered that I'd hid a Euro or billion, under the carpet. We talked about it for a bit and well after 8 months of not taking a holiday I suddenly found myself most motivated to get out of gay Paris for a bit. So here I am, shan't tell you where, in case Inspector Clouseau is reading this.

Getting back to Tom Cruise, I'd quiet like him to play me in the movie. The only problem is that he's getting on a bit. A young Tom Cruise, like he was in Top Gun, that would have been just perfect. As for the movie, I mean to say Nick got a movie out of it and he's tubby, English and bald. What's more I beat him 5 to 1 at this trading game, so the minimum I deserve out of all this is a movie about moi. And such is my notoriety that I deserve someone better then a junkie Scotsman playing my debonair self.

2 comments:

Lux said...

Oui j'ai vu Rogue Trader. Déjà j'étais fascinée par Nick à l'époque. Mais lui il a fait exploser la banque. La SocGen te survivra, non?
En tout cas ça doit être une grande expérience psychologique d'être dans ta peau en ce moment. Tiens bon. J'imagine que le mieux aurait été de tout raconter à la maîtresse tant qu'il était encore temps...
Reste humble. Et écris tout, tout ce qui te passe par la tête. Quand tu sortiras tu publieras un livre.
Et je l'achèterai.

Jerome said...

Cecile, thanks for your kind words. Are you single? I am, let's hook up.